Hugh Jackman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, Hughie

Go down

Hi, Hughie Empty Hi, Hughie

Hi, Hughie WolverineMadrid_2_resize
Kiki
Kiki
Admin

https://kristi510.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Hi, Hughie :: Comments

Kiki

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:46 pm by Kiki

Bored. Screwing around. Testing crap.

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:50 pm by LadyT220

So I noticed.
Interesting blog feature you have going on here.

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:51 pm by Kiki

Yes. I think it's new. Or at least I didn't notice that last time I went into that hideous admin panel.

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:51 pm by LadyT220

The admin panel still confuses me. I try not to touch it for fear of breaking something. :p

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:56 pm by Kiki

I kind of hate it. I've already screwed up stuff 400 times over and had to go back in and change things.

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:59 pm by LadyT220

That said, I dig the new blog name. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

icelemt38

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:45 pm by icelemt38

This forum has so many uses, seriously. And yes I haven't touched it either, but this is a nice touch.

Back to top Go down

narrows101

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:29 pm by narrows101

Hmmm... why are the fonts now super-tiny in this thread? My eyes are bad enough (I can barely read the posts at the other board that are in the quote thingy).

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:21 pm by Kiki

Oh, because this is a "blog" so the comments are in a smaller font. I'm trying to see if there's a way I can default them bigger.

Back to top Go down

narrows101

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:25 pm by narrows101

Kiki wrote:Oh, because this is a "blog" so the comments are in a smaller font. I'm trying to see if there's a way I can default them bigger.

That would be great if you could, although this isn't as bad as when something is quoted on the other board. Those I *really* have to squint at (which is why half the time I don't use the quote tag and use an asterisk instead).

On an unrelated note, I turn off the Yankee game for two seconds when the score was 2-1 and I turn it back and they scored four runs! WTF.....

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:33 pm by Kiki

Looks like it's not Penny's night - but the Sox are sneaky, you can't ever count them out at home - unless you have a 12 run lead. Razz

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:05 pm by Kiki

Umm. Well, they have a 10-run lead now...

Back to top Go down

narrows101

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:14 pm by narrows101

You are so prophetic LOL - and I haven't seen one of those runs score since I've been flipping between this and Kate & Leopold on WE, and every time they score I'm watching K&L.....

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:16 pm by Kiki

11-run lead. One more and the Yanks are golden.

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:18 pm by Kiki

Oh, I saw that it was on WE, but I forgot... That's the movie that made me a fan.

Back to top Go down

narrows101

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:27 pm by narrows101

Kiki wrote:Oh, I saw that it was on WE, but I forgot... That's the movie that made me a fan.

Me too! Saw it one day on TV (never heard of Hugh - I even remember seeing the life-size poster in the movie theater when we went there for something else and said "who the heck is that, never heard of him") - and at the end of the movie said to hubby "I think I'm in love...."

Back to top Go down

icelemt38

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:06 pm by icelemt38

That was the movie that cemented my fandom.

Lol Pat, and what was Hubby's reaction? Hahhaaaa.

Back to top Go down

narrows101

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:13 pm by narrows101

icelemt38 wrote:That was the movie that cemented my fandom.

Lol Pat, and what was Hubby's reaction? Hahhaaaa.

Eh, he was used to it since I had just come off a fandom with a TV actor who's show was cancelled. It was so long ago I forget what he said but I'm sure it was a funny quip.....

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:50 pm by Kiki

Aaaaanndd... there's my 12-run lead. Heh. *lol*

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:23 am by cath112

Kiki wrote:11-run lead. One more and the Yanks are golden.

ye gods, glad I wasn't home to watch that one. Shocked Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

MFPhila

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:42 am by MFPhila

I'm slightly baffled with the new format, I'll have to investigate tomorrow when I'm awake. I do however love the name of the photo blog, so fitting....just like that grey sweater...yummy.

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:12 am by LadyT220

The format works more like blogger, I think, given as there's a main post and then a comment thread underneath it.
The only thing I can think is that, while you get the little orange tab indicating new posts since last visit, there's a lot of scrolling over pretty Hughies on the front page, I tend to get distracted and not notice the tabs :p

Back to top Go down

MFPhila

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:10 am by MFPhila

LadyT220 wrote:The format works more like blogger, I think, given as there's a main post and then a comment thread underneath it.

I see that now, I was a bit tired last night to pay attention.

Back to top Go down

junebug

Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:33 pm by junebug

I'm still confused, but this picture of "Lobenzo" makes me very, very........ happy.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum