Hugh Jackman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srsly.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Srsly. Empty Srsly.

Srsly. USATdyPennBH4212009_7

What's that all about?

You know why I really don't like the (you know what)? Because I don't want to read 65-year-old women talking about how Hugh makes them damp in the basement. Yeeech. Bleech. Gross.

(I'm only joking. I blame the Datalounge. They have a hate for them something fierce over there.)

Last edited by Kiki on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kiki
Kiki
Admin

https://kristi510.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Srsly. :: Comments

LadyT220

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:36 am by LadyT220

He looks very serious there.

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:37 am by LadyT220

Damp in the... OK it's really possible to take a euphamism way too far.

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:25 am by Kiki

Well, I was trying not to be crude.

Back to top Go down

narrows101

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:19 am by narrows101

Oh that looks like an outtake from that recent magazine thing (name escapes me). And I know what you mean about the gross factor with the other topic, yuck.

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:46 am by LadyT220

narrows101 wrote:Oh that looks like an outtake from that recent magazine thing (name escapes me). And I know what you mean about the gross factor with the other topic, yuck.

I know what you mean but I offhand can't find where the other pic of a similar vein I had has gone.

...I think that was probably very un-gramatical but I more or less knew what I meant.

Back to top Go down

emtee

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:56 pm by emtee

Right now they're all flustered because they just discovered Hugh's tongue in the bathtub kissing scene. "...do actor's reallllly do that???"

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:00 pm by Kiki

Lets pray to all that is holy that they don't realize he also cops a feel in that scene...

Back to top Go down

narrows101

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:04 pm by narrows101

Kiki wrote:Lets pray to all that is holy that they don't realize he also cops a feel in that scene...

Too late - someone notices Rachel's breast bobbing up. Don't they realize that most of the time it's the director telling them what to do?

I'm actually surprised they don't mention his paw-like hands all over Michelle Williams' boobs in that scene in the Madrid hotel in Deception..

Back to top Go down

icelemt38

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:18 pm by icelemt38

But hey Michelle was smart and immediately grabbed for the Hugh goods as well.

And yea, Rachel's nip slip totally came through.

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:31 pm by LadyT220

I realy like that bathtub scene (And yes, for more than just lascivious reaons, damnit!) so I think I prefer not to dwell on them only just figuring out how touchy-feely that scene is.
Though I'm amazed this is the first they've noticed of the tongue, it was the very first thing I saw, I mean it was like six feet long on the big screen, it was kinda' hard to miss...

Back to top Go down

MFPhila

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:37 pm by MFPhila

It took them 3 1/2 years to notice what took us 3 1/2 seconds.

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:02 pm by LadyT220

I want to know what they were looking at instead...

Back to top Go down

icelemt38

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:19 pm by icelemt38

I know seriously, what they were staring at his eyes? Yeeesh, whatever the case, I love that scene, and the tongue passion really made it what it is, which is also why I'm very much looking forward to UC.

Their kisses were so smooth and matching each other's movements as opposed to some of the ones in Australia, K&L, and eck, the final kiss in SLY was just horrendous.

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:32 pm by LadyT220

They really did make a very prettily matched couple.

Back to top Go down

icelemt38

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:41 pm by icelemt38

Oh so very much, and even better this time, she won't be nearly dead or sick in the beginning of the movie.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:00 pm by wombat

If he pulls out to make some crummy film I will be so cross. We could have had them together in The Lovely Bones (admittedly not so romantic).

Back to top Go down

icelemt38

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:06 pm by icelemt38

I KNOW!!! Watching that trailer, seeing Wahlberg in that role just makes me laugh. Hugh coulda done wonders with that role, I'm still pissed even though he couldn't have done it because of Australia. Seriously in the time he took to shoot Australia and Wolverine, he could have filmed like 3-4 other movies.

If he pulls out of UC, I'd be beyond pissed, but I think there's been enough confirmation about it that I don't think he'd pull out. It would just be a lot better if we heard something from his mouth about it, and about his role as opposed to Rob's role.

Back to top Go down

MFPhila

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:10 pm by MFPhila

wombat wrote:If he pulls out to make some crummy film I will be so cross. We could have had them together in The Lovely Bones (admittedly not so romantic).

I saw a preview the other night in the theater. It looks great, he really would have been perfect in that role.

Back to top Go down

MFPhila

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:13 pm by MFPhila

icelemt38 wrote:I KNOW!!! Watching that trailer, seeing Wahlberg in that role just makes me laugh. Hugh coulda done wonders with that role, I'm still pissed even though he couldn't have done it because of Australia. Seriously in the time he took to shoot Australia and Wolverine, he could have filmed like 3-4 other movies.

If he pulls out of UC, I'd be beyond pissed, but I think there's been enough confirmation about it that I don't think he'd pull out. It would just be a lot better if we heard something from his mouth about it, and about his role as opposed to Rob's role.

Mark Whalberg is a great actor, but he looks 12, not quite old enough to be a father of teenage girls. Overall though, the preview looked great.

Is it wrong that everytime someone says something about him pulling out my mind goes elsewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:57 pm by wombat

Don't you think he'd use a more reliable method?

Just thinking that I don't want to know about anyone's damp basements no matter their age. I always pictured the typical Ozalot as being fiftysomething but I guess I'll have to up that. Ozalots must always be at least ten years older than me!

Back to top Go down

icelemt38

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:30 pm by icelemt38

And of all roles in that movie, his would have been the most meaty, stupid me had to read the script and is now all sad over it!!!

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:43 pm by LadyT220

MFPhila wrote:
Is it wrong that everytime someone says something about him pulling out my mind goes elsewhere?

Not just you...

Back to top Go down

narrows101

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:49 pm by narrows101

Although he really doesn't have any reason to do that, does he....

Back to top Go down

icelemt38

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:30 pm by icelemt38

Lets hope not.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum