Hugh Jackman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearing people chewing over the phone makes me nauseated.

Go down

Hearing people chewing over the phone makes me nauseated. Empty Hearing people chewing over the phone makes me nauseated.

Hearing people chewing over the phone makes me nauseated. USATdyPennBH4212009_11
The Pennisula Hotel, Beverly Hills, California, April 21, 2009.

These doctors are really gross - chomp, chomp, chew, chew, talk, talk, chew, chew, chomp, chomp.

I'm never going to make it through this day. I already feel crappy.

Even though there is the promise of beer at the end of it all, but still. Not a good way to start the day.

Hugh is pretty though. Awww. Pretty Hugh. *pets*

Is it just me, or does Hugh's wardrobe consist of exactly five polo shirts that he rotates ad nauseam? After all those gorgeous (save for that funky, looks-like-somebody's-sofa one) custom-tailored three-piece suits during promotion for Australia, you'd think he could do a little better in the casual department.
Kiki
Kiki
Admin

https://kristi510.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Hearing people chewing over the phone makes me nauseated. :: Comments

Kiki

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:30 am by Kiki

Seriously, I think it's five. We have the black one, the blue one, the white one, the brown one, and that white and blue striped one. Am I missing any?

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:16 pm by LadyT220

No, I think you're right. And it's why I just relocated a couple of these photos lost in my Wolvie in Mexico folder because it's the same shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:37 pm by wombat

Does he have a grey one? Or does he wear black with the grey pants?

Back to top Go down

emtee

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:27 pm by emtee

And I don't even give him credit for the polo shirts and nice tight fitting slacks. Those were promo clothes as well. Remember that other fall/winter promo shirt that he wore to death- the long sleeved, greyish brown with the rather large neck opening and had an almost vacuum sealed fit to it? I guess if you don't buy it in the kids department (or getted comped), they'll be no new clothes for the Jackmans.

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:30 pm by Kiki

Oh, I think he does have a grey one. Okay, that's six then.

Back to top Go down

MFPhila

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:40 pm by MFPhila

Some have pockets and some don't. The pants, other than the khaki's, are ready for the trash already. Same with the boots.

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:57 pm by LadyT220

He does seem to like wearing stuff to death. Like those trousers with the hole in the crotch that one time, just for example.

Back to top Go down

emtee

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:08 pm by emtee

Best example: The Red Puma Hat!

Back to top Go down

icelemt38

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:24 pm by icelemt38

Yea you can't forget that he has a set of the one with a pocket (black, blue, gray) and a set without pockets (black, blue, gray, brown). Then there's the ones without the collars like the one he wore to the Teen Choice Awards or at the Miami airport (white, blue) and the striped one. Pants on the other hand, he has like 3, lol.

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:33 pm by LadyT220

And only ONE pair of boots, which will probably fall off his feet before they're thrown away for good...

Back to top Go down

MFPhila

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:39 pm by MFPhila

He is his father's son.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:00 pm by wombat

I'm tired of the tight pants. I'd like to see a return of the jeans. Just not ones like Daniel Craig was wearing.

Why does he never wear the moleskins? Surely CM would have let him keep a pair?

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:03 pm by LadyT220

I'm sure the tight pants will change just as soon as he has another stylist tell him what to wear insted :p

Back to top Go down

MFPhila

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:04 pm by MFPhila

wombat wrote:

Why does he never wear the moleskins? Surely CM would have let him keep a pair?

He might wear them, just not in public Wink

Back to top Go down

icelemt38

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:13 pm by icelemt38

LadyT220 wrote:I'm sure the tight pants will change just as soon as he has another stylist tell him what to wear insted :p

That's true, he does seem to go through phases. Whoever told him to start wearing 3 piece suits though, really should get a raise.

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:31 pm by LadyT220

It's like when he went through that phase of wearing double-layered shirts, around the KCA that one year. He continued doing that even in the middle of summer, I'm still surprised he didn't broil himself in the process :p

Back to top Go down

MFPhila

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:03 pm by MFPhila

LadyT220 wrote:It's like when he went through that phase of wearing double-layered shirts, around the KCA that one year. He continued doing that even in the middle of summer, I'm still surprised he didn't broil himself in the process :p

He has no body fat, even in the heat of the summer probably gets a chill quickly.

Back to top Go down

MFPhila

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:04 pm by MFPhila

LadyT220 wrote:I'm sure the tight pants will change just as soon as he has another stylist tell him what to wear insted :p

*applies for the job*

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:06 pm by aktorgirl

MFPhila wrote:

*applies for the job*

*applies to be your assistant* quick

Hey Kristin. Try the doc dictating with the SCREAMING baby on his LAP, whilst eating. Oi!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum