Hugh Jackman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I really should stay inside.

Go down

I really should stay inside. Empty I really should stay inside.

I decided to go eat my lunch outside. The hospital has a nice campus and it's grassy and flowery and there's butterflies (and a crapload of wasps; I avoid them). So I'm sitting there with my PB&J and I see this woman who is about 4' 7" waddling up the street with tits the size of my head and no bra (do they even make a bra size triple-Z? I dunno, cause that's what she had to be) on her way to the Rite-Aid, I guess. I dunno, she had a purse, so I'm just assuming.

Meanwhile, some stupid chick ran a red light - with a cop behind her. How stupid to you have to be? I was hoping she would get all indignant and piss the cop off and get arrested, but no such luck, she just gave him her license and blah, blah, blah, she got a ticket.

Would have made my day interesting to see that though. I had to go inside because I saw Swanson coming around the corner.

I really should stay inside. AustraliaBerlin_resize
Kiki
Kiki
Admin

https://kristi510.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

I really should stay inside. :: Comments

MFPhila

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:07 pm by MFPhila

Kiki wrote: So I'm sitting there with my PB&J and I see this woman who is about 4' 7" waddling up the street with tits the size of my head and no bra (do they even make a bra size triple-Z? I dunno, cause that's what she had to be)

Laughing That just made my day.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:12 pm by aktorgirl

ewwwww....... I didn't really need that visual. I saw a gal in the store a couple of weeks back that must've been like a size zero (or less, if that's possible) with gigantic ones like that too. Had to drag the spouse away........

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:44 pm by LadyT220

I gotta say, really, they're overrated. If I could figure out a way to donate half of mine to a worthily flat-chested cause I totally would...

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:20 pm by Kiki

Well, I'm going to go get drunk, don't do anything stupid until I get back.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:09 pm by aktorgirl

Too late.

Back to top Go down

junebug

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:06 pm by junebug

dun dun dun... SWANSON!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down