Hugh Jackman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the winner of the poll is...

Go down

And the winner of the poll is... Empty And the winner of the poll is...

Hugh's handprint/footprint dealymabob in April of this year. Woohoo!

And the winner of the poll is... PSBlog_10_resize
Hugh at Grauman's Chinese Theater, Hollywood, CA, April 21, 2009.

And the winner of the poll is... PSBlog_11_resize
Hugh & a guy who really likes motorcycles at Grauman's Chinese Theater, Hollywood, CA, April 21, 2009.
Kiki
Kiki
Admin

https://kristi510.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

And the winner of the poll is... :: Comments

narrows101

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:53 pm by narrows101

Oh that second one is new! And LOL with Oscar and the popcorn. Man, that t-shirt and bicep are bulging!

Wasn't this the same week that Jay checked himself into the hospital a few days after this event?

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:04 pm by LadyT220

Mmmmm, nice.

Yeah, I think it was around this time Jay checked himself into hospital for vaguely blurry and inconclusive reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:06 pm by wombat

I thought it was funny that whatever Oscar had was in a "Watchman" bag. You'd have thought someone at Fox could have done better.

Back to top Go down

narrows101

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:08 pm by narrows101

wombat wrote:I thought it was funny that whatever Oscar had was in a "Watchman" bag. You'd have thought someone at Fox could have done better.

Looks like popcorn, and I wonder if it's in a Watchman bag because that's what was playing at the theater at that time - I think that movie came out in March and the ceremony was in April.

Back to top Go down

icelemt38

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:27 pm by icelemt38

I love the arms, lovely lovely arms.

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:23 pm by Kiki

It's popcorn; you can see it in the bag and during the ceremony, Hugh asked him if he was enjoying his popcorn.

Back to top Go down

narrows101

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:50 pm by narrows101

Yeah, that's a typical movie-popcorn bag, looks like a small size, and it probably cost about $5.00 LOL.

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:18 pm by Kiki

It probably costs US $5.00 - it probably cost Hugh Jackman nothing. LOL.

That's the one thing I've never understood. You try to give needy people basic things they need for survival and it's a big rigamarole, meanwhile, celebrities who make a gazillon dollars a year get comped stuff every freakin' day. Unbelievable. A mean a bag of popcorn for a little boy is not really what I'm talking about per se, but the overall "celebrities who can afford everything get tons of free stuff" that's sort of absurd. But I get it, if you're trying to sell a $4,000 watch and you give one to someone famous, it's like free publicity if the celeb wears it.

Back to top Go down

icelemt38

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:27 pm by icelemt38

Absurd are the Oscar gift baskets or whatever gift baskets they get when they're presenters and things.

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:57 am by LadyT220

That's the thing with money. When you have it, it's a lot easier to get more, and need less. It rather tends to breed itself.
Unfortunately we're kind of stuck with it unless anyone feels like giving Communism another shot. Razz

Back to top Go down

junebug

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:52 pm by junebug

Oh, he is finer than a new set of snow tires... mmmmmmmmmmmm...

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum