Hugh Jackman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello From The Joisey Shore

Go down

Hello From The Joisey Shore Empty Hello From The Joisey Shore

Land of sand and Salt Water Taffy (which I don't like unless it comes from York Beach, Maine). Yesterday, Mindi graced me with her presence (but not her Grey Goose - so not fair!) and that was a lot of fun.

But on with the Hughie - in which he's obviously letting the critics know what he thinks of them, Wolvie-style.

Hello From The Joisey Shore AusNYPrem_10b
Wolverine Japanese Premiere, Tokyo, Japan, September 3, 2009.

He's flipping a big, shiny, pokey, metal bird. At least that's what I hope he's doing because otherwise, I don't get this pose at all...(actually, I think he's cutting a cake).
Kiki
Kiki
Admin

https://kristi510.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Hello From The Joisey Shore :: Comments

LadyT220

Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:22 pm by LadyT220

It's his expression that bemuses me most, to tell the truth...

Back to top Go down

emtee

Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:42 pm by emtee

Stick with the Grey Goose, the taffy will just pull out your fillings. Enjoy your down time Kristin.

Can't get enough of Hugh in Japan. I think the gorgeous level rivals the Fine Romance appearance with the pink/grey striped tie.

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:00 am by Kiki

emtee wrote:Stick with the Grey Goose, the taffy will just pull out your fillings. Enjoy your down time Kristin.

Can't get enough of Hugh in Japan. I think the gorgeous level rivals the Fine Romance appearance with the pink/grey striped tie.

Yeah, it's the three-piece tux with no tie. A little too much makeup, but at least he's not orange.

Back to top Go down

MFPhila

Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:43 pm by MFPhila

I had to drive, so the Goose had to stay put. I polished off another bottle. I'll be in withdrawl tomorrow.

The three piece tux, no tie, is definitely working. An hour in the sun would have done wonders and he could nix the make up.

Back to top Go down

icelemt38

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:09 pm by icelemt38

Totally agree with everyone here, lookin good Hugh, very very good.

Good to know you're having an enjoyable vacation Kristin.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum