Hugh Jackman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release Date

+4
Klenotka
icelemt38
LadyT220
narrows101
8 posters

Go down

Release Date Empty Release Date

Post by narrows101 Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:37 am

November 18, 2011 is the Friday before Thanksgiving week (Thanksgiving is Nov. 24). Also, so far Happy Feet 2 in 3D is being released on the same date.
narrows101
narrows101

Back to top Go down

Release Date Empty Re: Release Date

Post by LadyT220 Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:59 am

Uuuuuuuugh, such a long wait...
Really, at this point I don't care what he does, I just don't want to have to wait almost two years to see it. Lipton commercials will only tide me over for so long...
LadyT220
LadyT220
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by icelemt38 Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Ya and at least you know you're going to get those on your tv screen in the UK. Watching Lipton commercials on youtube gets old even quicker. Still got fingers crossed he's got something else up his sleeve,, and I don't care if it's a super small film or something, at least it's something.
icelemt38
icelemt38

Back to top Go down

Post by Klenotka Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:59 pm

To go against Happy Feet 2 is risky. Not every animated feature is successful but this one continues the Oscar-winning first movie. And Thanksgiving is more for families. Maybe they want to try the trick as did Sandra Bullock´s The Blind Side against Twilight. It would be a movie for "the others" who don´t want to go to see a family movie.
It would be funny if Hugh really did Happy Feet 2 and went against himself. But RS is definitely more important since he is a lead and will have more than two lines in it.

And yes, I hope Hugh can suprise us again in following weeks with some movie. Some super-cheap independent movie would be cool. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Klenotka
Klenotka

Back to top Go down

Post by vivianL Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:21 pm

The prospect of having to wait until Nov. 2011 is depressive, reeeally depressive. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This week has been silent enough already, to be like this for 2 years, the thought of it is uuuuuurgh...
Plus, to have such a long gap musn't do any good to his fame either. If not a movie, Hugh should at least keep himself in the spotlight somehow, otherwise...

Sesame Street is next week no? Something small to look forward to.
vivianL
vivianL

Back to top Go down

Post by emtee Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:40 pm

I hope you all remember back to when you were begging him to just do anything. Don't bitch when he potentially turns out some embarrassing schlock.

I think a guest appearance on Glee would be a nice short term visual.
emtee
emtee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:10 pm

I like the embarrassing schlock, so it's all good. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kiki
Kiki
Admin

https://kristi510.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Klenotka Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:12 pm

I thought about Glee yesterday! It would be perfect. Kristin Chenoweth was there, I heard that also Neil Patrick Harris will be there...I hope that Hugh could appear in some episode. But not as himself.
Klenotka
Klenotka

Back to top Go down

Post by icelemt38 Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Oh man I love that show.

I do want to see Hugh in something small, some sort of small gritty independently financed sort of film, that would be awesome. And with RS looming, I think it would be fine if he went and did something like that. RS will probably get lots of coverage, it's already gotten lots of coverage and it's still a long while away from even filming.
icelemt38
icelemt38

Back to top Go down

Post by nmb Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Hugh is always full of surprises. There will be something. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nmb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum