Hugh Jackman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Note to Hugh Jackman

Go down

Note to Hugh Jackman Empty Note to Hugh Jackman

In America, where you live now, Cricket is called Baseball. So no weirdo flat bats or using a Wilson tennis ball. You go to Modell's and get a Louisville Slugger and a couple of Rawlings baseballs, and you'll fit in just fine, buddy.

Note to Hugh Jackman Hjnyc110

GO YANKEES!!!
Kiki
Kiki
Admin

https://kristi510.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Note to Hugh Jackman :: Comments

Kiki

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:21 am by Kiki

Meanwhile, I think those grey pants get mucho love from Mr. Huu - he wears them a lot.

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:59 pm by LadyT220

But you know cricket's so much SMARTER...

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:11 pm by Kiki

No, they're both long and boring. Smart has nothing to do with it.

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:12 pm by Kiki

Hey, you know, since you and Mindi are the only ones who come here anymore, I'm just going to "hide" stuff here. Good plan.

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:13 pm by LadyT220

Sport in general falls into that category as far as I'm concerned, but you knew that.

Back to top Go down

sassysequins

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:20 pm by sassysequins

Not that I want to stir things, but Baseball is actually derived from Rounders which is played by schoolgirls in England but is otherwise a very similar game.

Cricket is unique (as well as being very smart). Not to mention that cricket matches often last 5 days..

Back to top Go down

MFPhila

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:39 pm by MFPhila

Kiki wrote:Hey, you know, since you and Mindi are the only ones who come here anymore, I'm just going to "hide" stuff here. Good plan.

Good hiding place Smile

Back to top Go down

MFPhila

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:40 pm by MFPhila

LadyT220 wrote:Sport in general falls into that category as far as I'm concerned, but you knew that.

I would have never guessed. Razz

Back to top Go down

MFPhila

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:42 pm by MFPhila

Kiki wrote:Meanwhile, I think those grey pants get mucho love from Mr. Huu - he wears them a lot.

I like how they're just a little bit loose in the waist. And I agree with you, Mr Huu, you need a real bat, ball and glove. I really want to see him wearing something NYG.

Back to top Go down

icelemt38

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:10 pm by icelemt38

MFPhila wrote:
Kiki wrote:Hey, you know, since you and Mindi are the only ones who come here anymore, I'm just going to "hide" stuff here. Good plan.

Good hiding place Smile

Ha! I just randomly decided to check this place, only to see this. Time to scurry around for the hidden gems, if there are any.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down