Hugh Jackman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blah.

Go down

Blah. Empty Blah.

I feel like I just had one of those cartoon (or Monty Python, take your pick) 16 ton weights dropped on me.

Like a hangover, execept without the booze.

I blame the Giants. But at least they won.

Nah, I blame Hugh. It's his fault. Always.

By the way, the only time I really thought about it being Hugh up there on stage was when he starts
Spoiler:
because it was very forceful and even though it's pretty much Denny realizing his
Spoiler:
Hugh was able to perfectly portray the anger, resentment and sadness needed, but when he was yelling, it sort of shocked me because he does not do a lot of angry yelling in his films - and it shook me back into the reality that I was watching Hugh Jackman being VERY forceful with his lines as he was supposed to and it was damn sexy. Wink

That and the swearing - HUGE turn ons, let me tell you. The man is fine.
Kiki
Kiki
Admin

https://kristi510.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Blah. :: Comments

LadyT220

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:00 pm by LadyT220

You know waiting for November is absolutely killing me.

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:38 pm by Kiki

LadyT220 wrote:You know waiting for November is absolutely killing me.

I told Mindi I was having constant "Eargasms" listening to him speaking - she said that she noticed. I guess I couldn't contain myself. LOL.

Back to top Go down

LadyT220

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:18 pm by LadyT220

Heh, I can well imagine.

It's the reson in an ideal world I want to see everything more than once. So I can spend the first one going "Squee! *GUH*" and the second one actually paying attention.

Back to top Go down

MFPhila

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:09 pm by MFPhila

I blame the Giants for being tired this morning, but well worth watching the whole game!...and yeah, I blame Hugh too, just because it's the right thing to do Wink

I too liked angry vulgar Hugh.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:07 pm by aktorgirl

Well, glad to hear the Giants won. I watched the Chargers lose their arse yesterday. Again. *sigh*

Back to top Go down

icelemt38

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:13 am by icelemt38

Ya ya, that scene/part/dialog was my FAVORITE!!! Loved it for the same reasons. DAMN I SHOULD have gone and gotten a rush ticket to see it again Sunday night.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum