Hugh Jackman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know what is annoying?

Go down

You know what is annoying? Empty You know what is annoying?

When somebody on the "street" makes up a catch phrase or a word and it spreads around and then Hollywood gets a hold of it, tries to spin it's "coolness" and turn it into something that is common in everyone's vernacular - and it ends up being something really lame in the first place like "Chillax". I blame the Internet.

And while you digest that bit of random bullshit, here's a Hughie while you do so.

You know what is annoying? Syd32707
Kiki
Kiki
Admin

https://kristi510.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

You know what is annoying? :: Comments

LadyT220

Post Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:00 pm by LadyT220

Aah, the days of his oddly flappy chin strap but gratifyingly toned thighs straddling half a ton of horseflesh...

Back to top Go down

icelemt38

Post Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:37 pm by icelemt38

I wonder if we'll get more of those types of pics a few weeks prior to UC filming.

And I know what you mean re the words, I always thought I made up fugly for years and then before I knew it, it spread like a freaking disease.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:07 pm by scrffy78

Chillax? Like Chill and relax? I haven't heard that one yet, but then again it takes a while for trends to make it out here to the Midwest, even lame ones.

Also, more Hugh on horses please! I hope UC starts filming on time!

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:16 pm by nmb

Hughie is never annoying. He keeps a smile on my face. You know what is annoying? Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum