Hugh Jackman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So it's like that, is it?

Go down

So it's like that, is it? Empty So it's like that, is it?

There is this really, extremely annoying toad-like person who hates me, yet she can't seem to stay away from my message board. I put a warning on her IP address so it tells me if she's visiting my forum - a forum where she can't see any of the posts, by the way, and yet she's so obsessed with me for some unknown reason, she keeps coming back. To look at nothing, seemingly. And she thinks I have problems.

What a fuckin' loon.

NOTE: I don't want any comments about this person. If you want to say I'm a jerk for even posting this, fine, but no personal attacks on this person, since it's MY issue, not anyone else's.
Kiki
Kiki
Admin

https://kristi510.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

So it's like that, is it? :: Comments

team

Post Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:05 pm by team

it seems you've a got a stalker... take good care or let me know and I'll call to police So it's like that, is it? Icon_biggrin (ooops sorry, I read your NOTE after I'd posted a reply... should I delete the one?)

Back to top Go down

Kiki

Post Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:23 pm by Kiki

No, it's fine, don't worry about it. So it's like that, is it? Icon_biggrin

I don't care if people think I'm a bitch, I just don't want anybody saying we all are...

Back to top Go down

team

Post Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:02 pm by team

Kiki wrote:No, it's fine, don't worry about it. So it's like that, is it? Icon_biggrin

I don't care if people think I'm a bitch, I just don't want anybody saying we all are...

lol... I can say it myself that I am... I heard it from my boss 3 times on last Friday So it's like that, is it? Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:24 pm by wildfire

When you are a teacher, being called a bitch is a badge of honor. You know you have made it! Haha.

Back to top Go down

Wolvietat

Post Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:07 pm by Wolvietat

Still keeps trying to get on the site? So it's like that, is it? Suspect wtf?

Yes my Mistress, you're being stalked.

Back to top Go down

emtee

Post Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:20 pm by emtee

I think she knows she's missing out on the fun and it's her own doing. She made a mistake and rather than own it, decided to lash out at others. She obviously can't help but return to push her nose up against the glass. But I wish she'd quit 'cause she's leaving smudges and the place had to go down for cleaning.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum