Hugh Jackman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Rumors

+10
latone
wombat
Klenotka
jean
wildfire
vivianL
LadyT220
icelemt38
aktorgirl
narrows101
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

General Rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: General Rumors

Post by Klenotka Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:55 pm

And maybe he´ll keep it that way [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Or, when nothing´s going to happen, we can look at paparazzi photos and watch his hair growing...if the only project is going to be RS, then I don´t think there will be much more to do.
We can be busy with his hair in next two years... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Klenotka
Klenotka

Back to top Go down

Post by icelemt38 Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:19 pm

It's better than watching the grass grow I suppose, lol.

At least there will be Lipton commercials that we know are going to happen, outside of that I'm thinking he'll make an appearance at the Oscars, some tv appearances here and there. Then at least by June, we'll get into RS production and all that. Still holding out hope that there's *something*.
icelemt38
icelemt38

Back to top Go down

Post by nmb Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:02 am

Klenotka wrote:And maybe he´ll keep it that way [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Or, when nothing´s going to happen, we can look at paparazzi photos and watch his hair growing...if the only project is going to be RS, then I don´t think there will be much more to do.
We can be busy with his hair in next two years... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We can just wait to see what Hugh will do with his hair. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I hope he finds a surprise project. A nice little movie would be great.

nmb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum